iOS 7 Jailbreak Has Released For Your iPhone, iPad, iPod Devices. Evad3rs team has released jailbreak for iOS 7 devices just after 3 months of iOS 7 released.
What is Jailbreak: iOS jailbreaking is the process of removing the limitations on Apple Inc. devices running the iOS operating system through the use of software and hardware exploits; such devices include the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and second-generation Apple TV. Jailbreaking permits root access to the iOS operating system, allowing the download of additional applications, extensions, and themes that are unavailable through the official Apple App Store.
1. Take Manual backup of your iPhone before using evasi0n tool for jailbreak.
2. A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.6 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64).
3. iTunes installed if you're running Windows.
4. An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.4.
5. A USB cable to connect the device to the computer.
6. Disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issue.
After jailbreak iPhone will reboot with Cydia.
In July 2010 US Govt. had been passed the Jailbreak rule. Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, jailbreaking iPhones is legal in the United States.
For Mac OS X , Windows
Source: EvasiOn , Wikipedia,