Microsoft Announced To Increase the Bug bounty Rewards Up-to $100,000.
Good news for Bug Hunters!
On Wednesday, Microsoft Announced To Increase the Bug bounty Rewards at BlackHat USA conference 2015. Microsoft also running a contest at Black Hat in Las Vegas, 5-6 August 2015.
Raising the Bounty for Defense from $50,000 USD to $100,000 USD
- Brings defense up on par with offense
- Rewards the novel defender equally for their research
Authentication vulnerabilities will receive double bounty payouts
- Microsoft Account (MSA) and Azure Active Directory (AAD) vulnerabilities
- Bonus period will run from August 5, 2015 - October 5, 2015
- All payouts during this period will receive twice the normal payout (that means we will pay $30,000 USD for a great Authentication vulnerability!)
- Come show us your 1337 skills and win an Xbox One, Surface 3, or one year of full MSDN access.
- Come visit us at the Microsoft Networking Lounge, August 5-6, in Mandalay Bay to review full rules and to participate.
- RemoteApp lets users run Windows apps hosted in Azure anywhere, and on a variety of devices.
- RemoteApp is being added as a new property of the Online Services Bug Bounty Program and all of the regular terms and payout rules apply.
Few days ago Microsoft Fixed Windows 10 Bugs After Official Released