Untethered Jailbreak Your iOS 8.4 Devices Including MAC Version Available
The chinese website TaiG released jailbreak for Mac latest version iOS 8.4 jailbreak for iOS 8.4. iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, all iPads and iPod touches are supported.
What is Jailbreak?
iOS jailbreaking is the process of removing the limitations on Apple devices running the iOS operating system through the use of software and hardware exploits – such devices include the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and second generation Apple TV. Jailbreaking permits root access to the iOS operating system, allowing the download of additional applications, extensions, and themes that are unavailable through the official Apple App Store.
How can you Jailbreak?
- Download and install TaiG
- Turn off your passcode (Settings > Passcode > Turn Passcode Off) and Find My iPhone (Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone)
- Plug in your phone to your computer, close iTunes (if it opened) and open the TaiG app
- Start to jailbreak. Open TaiG Jailbreak Tool, and have your device connected to your computer.
- Wait for TaiG to recognize your device, then uncheck the 3K assistant option
- Click Start and wait for the software to jailbreak your device.
-> Backup your data before Jailbreak
TaiG Jailbreak V2.4.3 supports iOS 8.1.3-iOS 8.4 untethered jailbreak. Currently iOS 8.4 is relatively stable. So we strongly recommend you to update your device to iOS 8.4 with TaiG Pro before jailbreak.
Download Taig Jailbreak Tool