UFONet A Tool To Test DDoS Attacks
UFONet - is a free software tool designed to test DDoS attacks against a target using 'Open Redirect' vectors on third party web applications like botnet.
- Usage of UFONet for attacking targets without prior mutual consent is illegal.
- It is the end user's responsibility to obey all applicable local, state and federal laws.
- Developers assume no liability and are not responsible for any misuse or damage caused by this program.
- UFONet abuses OSI Layer 7-HTTP to create/manage 'zombies' and to conduct different attacks
- using; GET/POST, multithreading, proxies, origin spoofing methods, cache evasion techniques, etc.
- UFONet-v0.6(.zip) (md5:f6be802f76e40b7dfd06075bfc616e39) - torrent
- UFONet-v0.6(.tar.gz) (md5:40ca8242475a72dc99c139309fe9055c) - torrent
UFONet runs on many platforms. It requires Python (2.x.y) and the following libraries:
python-pycurl - Python bindings to libcurl
python-geoip - Python bindings for the GeoIP IP-to-country resolver library
On Debian-based systems (ex: Ubuntu), run:
sudo apt-get install python-pycurl python-geoip
* Python | * PyCurl | * PyGeoIP
You can manage UFONet using a Web interface. The tool has implemented a python web server
connected to the core, to provides you a more user friendly experience.
To launch it, use:
This will open a tab on your default browser with all features of the tool and some 'extra' options.