FileKiller: A Free Downloadable Cleaner
FileKiller is a free downloadable Cleaner for Windows-based PC that permits you to remove files permanently and safely from your PC. And it leaves no trace that is nothing like the Windows Recycle Bin which does not erase that data completely.
It is very fast as well as it overwrites any deleted file with blanks or random data N times - where N is given by the user. Also, it changes the filename and there is no setup is needed.
FileKiller modified with one or more passes that are set by the user and data deleted using white or randomly generated data, preventing unauthorized reading or recovery files. It also renames the files in question.
FileKiller does not need to be installed easily unzip the ZIP file using WinZip, WinRAR, 7-Zip etc. and run the program.
Nothing goes unobserved when removing files with this program just the way you want it to be: clean, through, fast and easy.
GNU General Public License version 2.0 (GPLv2)
- High Performance
- Ability to choose the number of overwriting iterations (1 to 100)
- Ability to choose overwrite method using blanks
- Ability to choose overwrite method using random data
- Ability to choose overwrite method using a user defined ASCII character
- Data as well as Filename deletion
- No setup is needed, you get just a single executable
- Requires .net 3.5
- Overcome the 2Gb file size barrier. Files with any size can be deleted.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.