DDoS Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to Everything You Need to Know About DDoS Attacks.
DDoS attacks are the most persistent and damaging cyber-attacks. They reflect hackers' frustratingly high levels of tenacity and creativity - and create complex and dynamic challenges for anyone responsible for cyber security.
Long Description: While cyber-threats are by nature a moving target, Radware's DDoS Handbook offers expert advice, actionable tools and tips to help detect and stop DDoS attacks.
Read it to understand:
- Brief history of DDoS attacks, plus roundup of recent cyber-attacks
- Overview of major attack categories, specific attack types and tools
- What lies ahead: predictions for 2015 and beyond
- Things to consider when planning for cyber-attacks
- Protecting enterprise assets in the cloud
Download Free DDOS Handbook