Datasploit: A Tool To Perform Various Open Source Intelligence Techniques
A tool to perform various OSINT techniques, aggregate all the raw data, visualise it on a dashboard, and facilitate alerting and monitoring on the data.
Utilizing various Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) tools and techniques that we have found to be effective, DataSploit brings them all into one place, correlates the raw data captured and gives the user, all the relevant information about the domain / email / phone number / person, etc. It allows you to collect relevant information about a target which can expand your attack/defence surface very quickly.
What is this Tool about?Created using Python, MongoDb and Django, DataSploit simply requires the bare minimum data (such as domain name, email ID, person name, etc.) before it goes out on a mining spree. Once the data is collected, firstly the noise is removed, after which data is correlated and after multiple iterations it is stored locally in a database which could be easily visualised on the UI provided.
- Performs automated OSINT on a domain / email / username / phone and find out relevant information from different sources.
- Useful for Pen-testers, Cyber Investigators, Product companies, defensive security professionals, etc.
- Correlates and collaborate the results, show them in a consolidated manner.
- Tries to find out credentials, api-keys, tokens, subdomains, domain history, legacy portals, etc. related to the target.
- Available as single consolidating tool as well as standalone scripts.
- Available in both GUI and Console.
Options:-h, --help show this help message and exit
-d DOMAIN, --domain=DOMAIN Domain name against which automated Osint is to be performed.