Over the last few years, the wave of the cybercrime has risen rapidly. Regardless of your level of experience in the field of information security in general, this book will fully introduce you to digital forensics.
Practical Windows Forensics ($31 Value) FREE For a Limited Time
What You Will Learn:
- Perform live analysis on victim or suspect Windows systems locally or remotely
- Understand the different natures and acquisition techniques of volatile and non-volatile data
- Create a timeline of all the system actions to restore the history of an incident
- Recover and analyze data from FAT and NTFS file systems
- Make use of various tools to perform registry analysis
- Track a system user's browser and e-mail activities to prove or refute some hypotheses
- Get to know how to dump and analyze computer memory.
Practical Windows Forensics ($31 Value) FREE.
Download Windows Forensic