Linux Networking Cookbook ($17 Value) FREE For a Limited Time
Move beyond the basics of how a Linux machine works and gain a better understanding of Linux networks and their configuration.
This is a hands-on solution guide to building, maintaining, and securing a network using Linux.
What You Will Learn:
- Route an IPv6 netblock to your local network
- Modify your named instance to support setting hostnames for your IPv6 addresses
- Use SSH for remote console access
- Configure NGINX with TLS
- Secure XMPP with TLS
- Leverage iptables6 to firewall your IPv6 traffic
- Configure Samba as an Active Directory compatible directory service