BlackArch Linux Updated With New Ethical Hacking Tools
BlackArch Linux released new version 2017.11.24 ISO now available to download.
BlackArch Linux is an Arch Linux-based penetration testing distribution for penetration testers and security researchers. The repository contains 1910 tools. You can install tools individually or in groups. BlackArch Linux is compatible with existing Arch installs.
Here's the ChangeLog:
- update blackarch-installer to version 0.6.2 (most important change)
- included kernel 4.14.4
- updated lot's of blackarch tools and packages
- updated all blackarch tools and packages
- updated all system packages
- bugfix release! (see blackarch-installer)
New BlackArch Linux ISOs (2017.12.11) released! New version of installer (v0.6.2) addresses several bugs reported by users, kernel 4.14.4, and more! Get it whille it's hot: https://t.co/gCWhQ9rBJR - https://t.co/1py6kkx5Df Please RT! #blackarch #linux #pentest #pentesting— BlackArch Linux (@blackarchlinux) December 11, 2017
Last month BlackArch Linux Removed Support For 32Bit Machine and available for 64Bit OS only.
You can download BlackArch Linux tool here