Netpwn - A Framework For Automate Pentesting Tasks.
Netpwn is written in python 2.7 software language.
- reverse_shell - Creates a reverse shell with python to connect to a specific machine of your choice.
- send_file - Allows you to send a file to target server.
- php_backdoor - Generates a simple backdoor in php upload to web server ?cmd= to execute commands.
- hash_check - Paste a hash to see what type of hash it is.
- base64_converter - Paste base64 to decode or ascii to encode it knows which you want.
- address_info - Gives you your ipv4, ipv6, and public Ip address based upon a interface.
- generate_shellcode - Gives you some basic shell code for example execute /bin/sh.
- hex_converter - Paste some ascii to encode or hex to decode it knows which you want.
- page_contents - Get the raw HTML of a given web page.
- password_checker - Check the strength of a given password.
- fake_identity - Creates a fake name with SSN, address, credit card number, etc.
- web_spider - Crawls a given URL for links.
- ssl_cert - Gets the cert information of a given web site and its public key.
- bash - Execute bash commands without exiting out of netpwn.
- whois - Performs whois on a given URL.
Resourcescheat_sheet - Pentest monkey reverse shell cheat sheet
useful_links - Links to blogs, youtube channels, and other resources that offer good information about various topics that gives you the opportunity to learn more about the infosec field.
UsageTo run a specific module just type module name.
For example to run php_backdoor the command should look like this.
(netpwn) > php_backdoor
- AutoComplete - Type a few letters of the command you want and hit tab to for auto completion.
- clear - Type this to clear the screen.
- banner - Type this command to display the banner.
- help - Type this command to display help menu.
- modules - Type this command to list available modules.
- resources - Type this command to list available resources.
- exit or CTRL^C - Exits netpwn
Install#git clone https://github.com/3XPL017/netpwn.git; cd netpwn; chmod +x install; ./install