Expliot - Internet of Things (IoT) Exploitation Framework
Expliot is a framework for security testing IoT and IoT infrastructure. It provides a set of plugins (test cases) and can be extended easily to create new plugins.
The name expliot is a pun on exploit and explains the purpose of the framework i.e. Internet of Things (IoT) exploitation. It is developed in python3.
- Easy to use
- Easy to extend
- Support for most IoT protocols
- Support for Radio IoT protocols
- Support for hardware protocols
- One-stop-shop for IoT and IoT infrastructure security testing.
- Download the repo
- $ cd expliot
- $ python setup.py install
ContributionSuggest new plugins/test cases
Share any vulnerability information that can be translated to a plugin
Please do not submit a patch, instead send me an email about what you have in mind