Google Chrome OS Updates And Fixes Security Patch
Google announces its chrome OS 67.0.3396.78 version with new features and fixes critical Bugs.
The new OS 67 version of Chrome OS also released the updates for Progressive Web Apps (PWAs). PWAs feature with regular native apps including web push notifications, service workers and more on chrome OS home screen.
The Chrome OS 67 release continues with Google sites isolation security feature that offers additional protection against some types of security bugs. It makes it harder for untrusted websites to access or steal information from your accounts on other websites.
According to Google release,
The Stable channel has been updated to 67.0.3396.78 (Platform version: 10575.54.0) for most Chrome OS devices. This build contains a number of bug fixes and security updates. Systems will be receiving updates over the next several days.
- Android Debug Bridge support over USB in developer mode
- Progressive Web Apps can now be installed as stand-alone apps
- Extend Chrome page zoom to Google Play Apps
- Visual update for ext4 filesystem migration
- Feedback reports on sign-in screen
- Cleaner improved Bluetooth list
- Touchable material 2.0 Chrome for tablet devices
- Select-to-Speak ability to select specific text to be read aloud
- Inline touchable folders in launcher
- Split Screen support in Tablet mode
- Support for zipping files on Drive via the Files app
- Power menu shortcuts when holding the power button
- Detachable base swap detection
How to update?
As Google mentioned, that it will update in coming days. To check your updates on chromebook . Open Chrome settings and go to Chrome OS, there you can see the updates of your Version.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.