Instantbox - Get a clean, ready-to-go Linux box in seconds.
What is instantbox?It's a project that spins up temporary Linux systems with instant webshell access from any browser.
What can an instantbox do?
- Provides a clean Linux environment for a presentation
- Let students experience the charm of Linux at your school or your next LUG meet
- Run with an inspiration in a clean environment
- Manage servers from any device
- Experiment with an open source project
- Test software performance under resource constraints
Which Linux distributions are available?It currently supports various versions of Ubuntu, CentOS, Arch Linux, Debian, Fedora and Alpine.
DeployPrerequisite: docker [More Information]
mkdir instantbox && cd $_
bash <(curl -sSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/instantbox/instantbox/master/init.sh)