Seccubus- Easy Automated Vulnerability Scanning, Reporting And Analysis
Seccubus automates regular vulnerability scans with various tools and aids security people in the fast analysis of its output, both on the first scan and on repeated scans.Seccubus runs vulnerability scans at regular intervals and compares the findings of the last scan with the findings of the previous scan. The delta of this scan is presented in a web GUI where findings can be easily marked as either real findings or non-issues.
On repeated scan delta reporting ensures that findings only need to be judged when they first appear in the scan results or when their output changes.
Seccubus 2.x is the only actively developed and maintained branch and all support for Seccubus V1 has officially been dropped.
Seccubus V2 works with the following scanners:
- Medusa (local and remote)
- Nikto (local and remote)
- NMap (local and remote)
- OWASP-ZAP (local and remote)
- Qualys SSL labs
- testssl.sh (local and remote)
Image name Purpose
- seccubus Run a full Seccubus stack in a single container
- seccubus-web Serving front and code and API simultaniously
- seccubus-api Serving just the API.
- seccubus-perl Running command line scripts, e.g. to scan
- seccubus-cron Running cron deamon to execute scans
Information about the docker containers is here
Default password, changing it.
After installation the default username and password for seccubus is:
admin / GiveMeVulns!
It is highly recommended you change this after installation.
/bin/seccubus_passwd -u admin