Evolve: Python Based Web Interface For Memory Forensics Framework Volatility.
This requires volatility to be a library, not just an EXE file sitting somewhere.
Run these commands at python shell:
pip install volatility
pip install yara
pip install distorm3
Note: you may need to prefix 'sudo' on the above commands depending on your OS.
-f File containing the RAM dump to analyze
-p Volatility profile to use during analysis
- Works with any Volatility module that provides a SQLite render method (some don't)
- Automatically detects plugins - If volatility sees the plugin, so will eVOLve
- All results stored in a single SQLite db stored beside the RAM dump
- Web interface is fully AJAX using jQuery & JSON to pass requests and responses
- Uses Bottle module in Python to provide a standalone web server
- Option to edit SQL query to provide enhanced data views with data from multiple tables
- Run plugins and view data from any browser - even a tablet!
- Allow multiple people to review results of single RAM dump
- Save custom queries for future use
- Import/Export queries to share with others
- Threading for more responsive interface while modules are running
- Export/save of table data to JSON, CSV, etc
- Review mode which requires only the generated SQLite file for better portability