DAws Advanced Web Shell
There's multiple things that makes DAws better than every Web Shell out there:
- Bypasses Security Systems using various methods.
- Drops CGI Shells and communicate with them to bypass Security Systems.
- Uses the SSH Authorized Keys method to bypass Security Systems.
- Uses Shellshock to bypass Security Systems.
- Is completely Post Based and uses a XOR Encryption based on a random key that gets generated with every new session + private base64 functions to bypass Security Systems.
- Supports Windows and Linux.
- Find a writeable and readable directory and moves there if it's a web directory.
- Drops a php.ini and a .htaccess file that clears all disablers incase "suphp" was installed.
- Has an advanced File Manager
- Mostly everything is done automatically (when it comes to command or script execution)
Open Source and much more (check the source for more information; everything is well commented)