Kali Linux Cookbook (a $24 value) FREE For A Limited Time
Over 70 recipes to help you master Kali Linux for effective penetration security testing.
A practical, cookbook style with numerous chapters and recipes explaining the penetration testing. The cookbook-style recipes allow you to go directly to your topic of interest if you are an expert using this book as a reference, or to follow topics throughout a chapter to gain in-depth knowledge if you are a beginner.
What you will learn from this book:
- Install and setup Kali Linux on multiple platforms
- Customize Kali Linux to your individual needs
- Locate vulnerabilities with Nessus and OpenVAS
- Exploit vulnerabilities you've found with Metasploit
- Learn multiple solutions to escalate privileges on a compromised machine
- Understand how to use Kali Linux in all phases of a penetration test
- Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption
- Simulate an actual penetration test using Kali Linux
Offered Free by: Packt Publishing