PyAna - Analyzing the Windows shellcode..
Using Unicorn Framework for emulating shellcode. PyAna emulate a process on Windows: PEB, TIB, LDR_MODULE to create a emulative environment.
From commandline type: PyAna.py [shellcode]
Ex: PyAna.py Samples/UrlDownloadToFile.sc
PyAna depends on :
- Unicorn Framework & Capstone developing by Nguyen Anh Quynh.
- pefile developing by Ero Carrera
- Implement in Python using Unicorn binding
- Emulating a simple shellcode: calc, UrlDownloadToFile
- Windows system structure emulator is not complete
- A few of Win32 API hooking
- Only support 32 bit
- support PE file on Windows
- support unpacking
- apply on fuzzing, exploit detection.