A Tool To Detect And Crash Cuckoo Sandbox.
Tested in Cuckoo Sandbox Official and Accuvant version!
- Cuckoo hooks detection (all kind of cuckoo hooks).
- Suspicius data in own memory (without APIs, page per page scanning).
Crash (Execute with arguments) (out of a sandbox these args dont crash the program):
- -c1: Modify the RET N instruction of a hooked API with a higher value. Next call to API pushing more args into stack. If the hooked API is called from the Cuckoo's HookHandler the program crash because it only pushes the real API args then the modified RET N instruction corrupt the HookHandler's stack.
- The overkill methods can be useful. For example using the overkill methods you have two features in one: detection/crash and "a kind of Sleep" (Cuckoomon bypass long Sleeps calls).
Submit Release/anticuckoo.exe to analysis in Cuckoo Sandbox. Check the screenshots (console output). Also you can check Accesed Files in Sumary:
Accesed Files in Sumary (django web):
Specify in submit options the crash argument, ex -c1 (via django web):
And check Screenshots/connect via RDP/whatson connection to verify the crash. Ex -c1 via RDP:
- Python process & agent.py detection - 70% DONE
- Improve hook detection checking correct bytes in well known places (Ex Native APIs always have the same signatures etc.).
- Cuckoo's TLS entry detection.